|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Saturday, July 19, 2008
6:27:00 PM
16 days later........ Hey!!!!Did I say me go amk hub see movie ah???U bet.... On that day,I met my friends(randy,edmund and ryan,yen yuan)at hougang mall.Then randy come first.Wa lao I thought he nv come then i go see see the exibition at the atirum.After that he "chong" ah!!!!!Then punch then call me "STUPID!!!!!!!"okok larh....let him be.We all wait wait...wait so long the other two haven come yet.Then edmund call me,said he and yen yuan at hougang interchange.WA lao,randy "chong" again to hougang inter.We met them and bus sevice 74 just arrived.We all "chong"again and go the double deck one.We all see randy play PSP until reach amk hub.Go cross the road that time randy"chong"again.hai......is he still a CHILD???!!!Nvm.First,we go and book ticket(of course larh!!!Dun hav seat how???)U want to see my ticket?The movie??Huh??Here it is...(TYPE DE) AMK Hub Fri Jul 18,2008 04:30pm HALL 7 *Knight(The Dark Knight) PG Stu$6.00 $6.00 G 23(seat) Call Movieline 62351155.Only $1.00 per booking 00993266/001/00020914 Zarifah Raham(the server)AM F0506 (COPY EXACTLY DE SORRY TO BE LAME LOL!) Then go subway eat lunch.Wow the bread so nice but expensive larh......About 4pm,"chong"again to the escalator then i said"dun run larh,u will hav stomach ache later."After that walk walk see seee. 4.30pm.movie start le.All of us"chong"to hall 7 and see so stupid ADV and the movie. Wa!!!The Dark Knight very nice le..I dun tell u all of it,see for ur self.Later i say the whole movie hor.SAVE MONEY LORH!!!!!:PLOL!After the movie,I got headache cos i nv eat some snack.SO STUPID,I NEVER BUY SNACK!!!!So that's the end of the day.I say bye byeto me friend and "chong to the taxi stand wait for papa mama jie jie wen yan(6yrs old and yu yan( 2 yrs old) Now I count the "chong"s counting........... wah!!!7"chong"s sia!!!!!OKOK larh go eat dinner bye!!!!!CHONG AH!!!! |
||