|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
10:27:00 PM
Hey!!!!Today very funny and sad..On the last day of adam"cool"seminar,Mr KOKgo and talk to our parents about what he teaches us for the past 3 days.Then he tell us what do u want to say to the audience,OF COURSE,i was the first one.I say what happan before the seminar and during the seminar.After that,I say the sichuan earthquake that story larh.Then after saying that hor....audience wah lorh...my friends wah lorh......mr kok wah lor........then OF COURSE,I WAH LORH!!!!!!LOL!Ya...everyone touch...even the naughtiest pupil also WAH LORH!!!LOL!Because they no they were very fotunate.(at least they a little bit guai guai)LOL!WHEN I say to the audience "I cried the loudest,EMOTION CHANGE LE.U think?Of course laugh larh!!!!! At least they cheer larh!LOL!So,i close this by saying,I won forget de and I LOVE U MUM AND DAD! |
||