|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
4:51:00 PM
Wah!!!!Yesterday the bb boys and girls and their related friens were very HIGH!!!!DUNNO WAD HAPPAN TO THEM SIA!!!!Anyway,They also make mii very high!!!! also.LOL!!!On that day,after mii oral exam,I go canteen and wait fur dismissal.I sit on one of the bench larh.Then veri shocking sia!!!I saw keeve and randy wave(its okok)and 'kiss'mii.They lyk ***.After that I quarrel to them.Mr Seah saw mii, go andtell mii to change seat.NVM lorh.At least they nv fan wo.I got to see three of mii five daughters wif their frenz.But unfortunately,saw jia jun do some funny act act.Wa lao,he crazy le.Then dismiss le.I wait for jia jun lorh,wif the bb boys,go buy bb tea. When buying mii milk tea,i saw chloe,siew shuan and charmaine also want to buy.Then,victor came,say i cut q.TOUCH WOOD LARH!!!!.Okok,after buying,the bb boys,take mii as a dog,named bitch.Ehhh.....i'm not BITCH okok?Pls change!!!I trick jia jun hehe!!!!Of course,he run quite slow de.NA NA LI BU BU!!Then,we all at bus stop drink.Then i saw the two bratz(fitri and yu ting)le.They do it again,spray water of course!!!LOL!!!After that,i saw evelyn.I talk talk to her 4 a while then Jing Ying come.Play wif her catching.Evelyn said,"HELP!!!!"OF COURSE I PROTECT HER!!!Then a "zzzziiipppp" sound can b heard.IT'S MII SHIRT,LOOSE A BUTTON!!!!HAHA!!!The bb boys and girls laugh of course!!!!I cannot stop laughing sia.It's a best and crazy time sia!!!!!!gtg..... |
||