|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Monday, September 8, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
10:18:00 PM
OKOK,let's talk about todae ok?Todae,i got 'sa bo'by Chloe,Emily n of course,Jia Jun.THis ishh wad they do.... 1.Lets talk about CHLOE first,once i call her 'ah ma'(i think so bah...)she will go and SLAP me!!!(lightly larh...not lyk punishment lyk that) 2.I eat snack,then i saw EMILY and wave at her.I didn't do anything then she say,"eat,eat,eat...eat until u grow FAT!!!"OI!!!!EMILY!!!I'M NOT FAT OK!!! 3.Now ish Jia Jun le.This peraon arh...veri hard to cope.Once I told to any girls in my school,he will say that i flet or i am a fleter(i think lyk that spell)Once I heard that,i'zhuang long zuo ya' and said,"So??I like to flet!!!It doesn't matter right??" okok....sleeping time gd night!! |
||