|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
10:35:00 AM
HEY!!!CHANGE BLOGSKIN AGAIN COS SOMEONE SAY CANNOT SEE MIIE TAGBOARD..SO CAN SEE??:) okok let's talk abt last thursday..that day,我约了Jun to see movie at AMK hub....then take mrt to AMK.他很吵!So I try miie best to忍住。Ai ya!!!But I cannot..so I scold him...hehe:)Then,at the cinema,我偶然看到Abigail,SiMin,Elizabeth,Siti,YuTing,Randy,YenYuan and Edmund!!Wah!!!Lyk a party!!!They go and see The House Bunny.Actually Jun and I want to see Eagle Eye de..cos got sexual scencs...we go see The House Bunny.Wah!!!The movie DAMN funny and...SEXY.WooHoo!!Then,we go arcade play...there not so many machines larh..so gs HGM play...play until 6 something then go home.. So fun....bb |
||