|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
6:22:00 PM
Oh...sry for ur 'interuption'cos someone wants miie to do a quiz...u noe who??Of course is JIA MIN.HEY GIRL!!!I DO THE QUIZ NOW!!! 1.What is your CCA? Choir...but now quit le...hee hee.. 2.Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you? WAD EXCUSE MIIE!!! I'M NOT A GAY?!LOL^^ 3.Do u enjoy going to school? Well...50/50?? 4.What will you do with billion dollars 20% buy wad i lyk,30% giv to miie parents n the 50% of the $$ will go into miie saving acc 5.Will you fall in love with your best friend? Ah....this question again...Can i sae one more time??I SAE I'M NOT A GAY!!!! 6.Which is more blessed.Loving someone or being love?? Being love of course!!! 7.List your favourite songs. Hmmm....a lot!!!(include the songs which is now playing^^) 8.If the person you like is secretly attached,what will you do?? Act as if i dunno...but will still love her. 9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy? MY LIFE n other things that I lyk... 10.What makes you angry? Anyone who is a betrayers... 11.How would you see youself in 10 years time? A gentlemen who works of course... 12.Who is currently the most important people to you? Just lyk wad Jia Min said...Family,friends n family. 13.What is the most important things in your life? MONEY!!=.= n miie family.Without them...then how on earth I'm here?? 14.Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor? Hmmm...hard choice!!!I would rather b married n rich.NOT POOR OK!! 15.Whatis your favourite colour?? Black,White n Blue. 16.Would you give all in a relationship? Of course i will!!!! 17.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously,who will you pick? The one who takes care of miie a lot... 18.Would you forgive n forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done? Some i will...some maybe...others...NO!!! 19.What would you tell the person you love? I will sae,"I LOVE U!!!!" 20.What type of person you will fall in love with?? Can I dun answer this question?? 5 ppl will be going to do the Quiz: EVERYONE CAN DO IT!!!! THE END^^ Labels: GoOn...TryIt:) |
||