Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you.
And remember,0408 is the day.

Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy
Photobucket
You're supermassive
You're supermassive
You're supermassive
You're supermassive


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

July 2008/ August 2008/ September 2008/ October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ September 2009/ October 2009/ November 2009/ December 2009/ January 2010/ February 2010/ March 2010/ April 2010/ May 2010/ June 2010/ July 2010/ August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/
Thursday, April 9, 2009 Thursday, April 9, 2009 9:06:00 PM
Just came back from plaza singapura.I was so tired.This is wad happen today.
Early in the morning...chicken called me wake up like siao.Cos i need to go back to skool for speech day.No WAIT!!!Can i say that is ''speechless day''???I just sit there clap clap.So sleepy...but not for the performance larh.XD
After ''speechless day'',Cherie and I go change clothes.(Anyway,she is one of the class representative of that ''speechless day'')Then take 136 to Kovan MRT...then take MRT to Dhoby Graut MRT.
Reached there le...Cherie call Huxin,Xuan Ren and Zhiqiang said we reached already.They said they also at Dhoby Graut Station.o.0...''hen qiao''.
Once Huxin,XR and ZQ met us,go box office book ticket.XR go and book tickets but he dunno wad to say,so I say lorh.This is wad I say to the worker there.

Me:5 tickets for Fast and Furious 4 at 1:35pm.
Worker:Typing on computer.Dunno wad she do and take my membership card.
Me:Wating....(of course larh!)
Worker:Can I book for you the 4th row from the back???
Me asking XR:Can or not arh???
XR:Can.
Me telling the worker:Ok...
Worker:So the total cost is $42.50.
Me:What?!$42.50?!But why???
Worker:Because today is the eve of public holiday...
Me:Right....ok then...

After that,go arcade play play...then go candy bar buy popcorn and coke.
Walk aroung plaza singapura for a while.But HEY!!XR and ZQ go 2 7-11 buy coke and pour it in the cup which is allowed to bring to cinema.Wah clever sia!!!
About to start the movie,of course we go to the cinema hall.And o.0 the advertisment are mostly shampoo-based ones.
LUX...CLEAR...SUNSILK...DOVE...
OMG....
After that advertisment,movie start.
This movie id SUPER-DE-DUPER good!!!Go watch it!!!IT's worth of $$$$.Got comedy,got fights,got CARS and of course some vulgarities.
After the movie...leg no strength...eye very dry....very sleepy(almost)
But we go Pizza Hut eat pizza.Ai yo!!!Long time never eat at pizza hut le.
PIZZA HUT...I MISS YOU!
Finally got a chance to eat there:)
After eating,go home.Whe I was in the station,i met this 3 默默人.This is what one of them said to me.

默默人:U Daryl???
Me:No.
Me telling Cherie,HX,XR,ZQ:See...another one.
默默人:Wa lao.You..(censored)

The worst is we board the same train as him.They are quite disturbing.So I better get of at Boon Keng station.After that board another train go to Kovan staion.Buy nasi lemak for dinner.
I was suprised when my mama buy for me shoes.I was happy like siao.
THANKS MAMA:)
Done posting...bb:)
I was really tired...