|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
9:20:00 PM
Erm..Something is wrong me 2day.Got 2 things i've done. 1)After school,lost my wallet(very embarrasing sia!).Then i was like,OMFG!How to go home if my ez-link card is not wif me?!I go tell my chinese teacher.She bring to General Office to report. I asked for my classroom key.The receptionist go and gimme.Then i fpund my wallet in my classroom.OMFG!!I just feit that i'm in Primary 1! 2)At 4pm,i sleep.Then i wake up.Saw my alarm clock!ARGH!6:30 AM!I thought i late for school.I was like CHIONG-AH!I asked my sis izzit in the morning.She say I SIAO!!That means is not time for skool larh! I dunno wad happen to me sia...XD |
||