Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you.
And remember,0408 is the day.

Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy
Photobucket
You're supermassive
You're supermassive
You're supermassive
You're supermassive


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

July 2008/ August 2008/ September 2008/ October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ September 2009/ October 2009/ November 2009/ December 2009/ January 2010/ February 2010/ March 2010/ April 2010/ May 2010/ June 2010/ July 2010/ August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/
Sunday, May 17, 2009 Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:13:00 AM

Hey ppl;D
On friday...Xuan Ren and the gang dunno was the hell is happening then dun want to go watch movie.What is f**k!Luckily thanks to Rebekah and Qixuan,i told them last minute and they say they can.
Yesterday..
Had my piano lesson.After the lesson.Took 72 to Tampines Interchange.Wah!!!Long ride.I alsmost dozed off!!Reached already...go Tampines Mall to buy 3 tickets to watch Angels & Demons.I tell you the masher in the box office when buying tickets...keep asking me a lot of questions!!I remember one.He says...
''Where did you get the membership card from?''
''Bishan Junction 8''
Wah piang!!Too bad i must answer in order to get my tickets.Received a sure-win card and went to a machine to scan.Got a $1 off what what??Boost Juice Drink?!
After scaning...Rebekah arrived.We went to the bus interchange to fetch Qixuan.
Qixuan understand got problem(Hope she did see this).
Rebekah called Qixuan if she arrived at the interchange she say YES.Then...
R:You got see ppl queue up for bus.
Qixuan replied.
R:What is the bus number?
Qixuan replied
Rebekah got fed up.I think because Qixuan really cannot understand.So she pass her handphone to me.
JianHe:You got see ppl queue up for buses hor..
Qixuan:Yah...
JianHE:Ok..what is the number???
Qixuan:(speechless.Then she said)Where are you???
JianHe:We r at the 969 291 and 39(i think so)line there.
Qixuan:Saw you!
Okok...finally found Qixuan.She thought that the number is the license plate if the bus.LOL!
Rebekah saw shirt at the aisle along Tampines Interchange but she dun want to buy.
Then we go Uniqlo at Tampines 1.Wah!!Big bunch of ppl in Tampines 1.Luckily Uniqlo...yes..a lot of ppl...but the shop is BIG!
I brought a blue polo tee from there.After buying,called Rebekah since i cannot find here in Uniqlo.She said she is in Couple Lab(selling rings) wif Qixuan.
After they see the rings went back to Tampines Mall via Tampines Interchange.
Renekah changed her mind.She is buying the shirts in Tampines Interchange.So,on course she buy the shirt larh!
Went to 77th Street at Tampines Mall to buy white tie.Rebekah said...
BLUE POLO TEE + WHITE TIE=GOOD COMBINATION.
Thanks Rebekah for giving me this fashion tip.
Then...i buy the tie lorh.
After that,went to Time zone arcade.
I make Rebekah angry because I'm selfish to lend her money.Once again...
SORRY REBEKAH!!!
She punished me by playing the dancing game in fast speed.LOL...damn funny.
After the punishment,went back to the box office to buy food.
After buying,went in to the hall,seeing advertisment,then movie start.
ANGELS & DEMONS-THUMBS UP!!!!
A MUST-SEE MOVIE.
After movie-ing,went toilet.
Rebekeh and Qixuan left but I'm still in Tenpines Mall.For what?Buy canned claw chowder soup for dinner cos my dad is preparing western food dinner.I brought 2.
After that,went to the interchange again.take 81 to Kovan MRT,then 136 home.