|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
9:57:00 AM
MONDAY.... changed my specs.My old specs rusty,then some parts drop.So must change.Same colour,but different thickness.A lot of ppl thought I wearing old specs XD YESTERDAY... went to see Trail of the Panda at Tampines Mall with my family.LeeQi and Huiyan...you see I watch another movie!About 11 Reached Tampines Mall by my papa car.Then go box office buy tickets. Bought the tickets,go Swenses eat.Dunno wad 1-for-1 lunch,then go there eat.Very nnnnniiiiiiicccceeeee.Maybe appetite very good,So,I eat as I could lor! After eating,go walk walk.Go Cotton On see,go Isetan see see...then is about 2 o'clock. My father and I go buy popcorn while mama,big sis,3rd and 4th sis go buy clothes....FAST! Showtime(2.20pm) has already start.Go to the movie hall of course.Overall,the movie quite touching,especially the panda go home and the kid crying.I also want to cry.REALLY...AND I MEAN IT! After the movie....went to Giant Tampines straight away.Go buy grocery and have dinner there. After shopping and eating...go home. I cannot go band camp.See the time I wrote this post!Is about 10!Already start!Cos I got audition on friday.Cannot get sick,otherwise cannot go audition. Bye;D
|
||