|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
5:42:00 PM
TODAY... had school.Had lessons. During DnT,teacher not in school.So, the relieve teacher allow us to talk for that 1 1/2 hours. During that time,SunWoo,XuanRen,LiFang,Bernard go and ''vadalise'' my arms. They draw unitl like this. ![]() Erm... you may notice some vulgarities in the picture. Sorry :( After school,YingJie wants to find Kelsey. I called him. Then he say he dun want. I tell him what happened then he go shout back at me. What the... Then saw Grace,YJ tell her,Grace and I went up and scold Kelsey. After that, went down. We saw QiQi crying.Consoled her. Once im saying something, she tell me to go away.Hai... Hope these matter ends :( This is JIANHE,Signing off ;) |
||