|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
9:18:00 PM
TODAY... ![]() watched 2012 with Nicholas, ZhiQiang and Dehua and Bishan J8. Reached there at 12 noon. I dunno they have cca so, they came late. Wasting my time. I might as well stay at home do other things before I go!(angry) Walked aroung the mall, bought some snack to fill up my empty stomach. Sms Nicholas and chat with him during my wait. So sian neh! They reached at about 2?? Actually want to watch the 2:30 timeslot, but almost sold out. so, bought the 3:15 one. Managed to get the first 6 row from the screen. I wonder why a lot of ppl watching 2012?? After buying the tickets, went to the arcade and play. When it is about time, went to buy popcorn and go inside the hall. Almost full-house! I love it! Overall, the movie is great! But just one thing, the disaster really exist on 21/12/12? Some parts very funny, especially a young lady pointing middle finger. When she do that, some of the patrons in the hall was like, clapping?! LOL! After the movie, we went to 77th Street. Dunno what they buy lah. then ,walked aroung the mall again. Then go home. Took Circle Line to Serangoon and daddy fetch me there. This is JIANHE,Signing off ;) |
||