|
Hey PEOPLE!This is JIANHE♂ speaking.I will love/like you if you do things right.If not,i'll can't help you. And remember,0408 is the day. Leave. Email. Facebook. Plurk.Twitter |
|
Abigail Angela Belinda Brenda Caryl Cheryl Chloe Chuting Elizabeth Emily Eshane Eunice Evelyn Felicia Geraldine Huijun Jane Jazzmin Jiamin JueJun Maegan MinEr QiaoBin QiaoHan Rebecca Tracy Vernice Wanyee WenXin XueQi YiLin QingLin 粱老师 Abigail Amanda Angeline Brenda Carrie Charmaine Cherie Cindy Cloey EnXian Felicia Gladys Grace Hazirah Huixin HuiYan Janice Jannah Jasmine JiaYi Jinyi JinYee Jolyn Junias LeeQi LiFang Lihser NianYi PeiPei PeiShan QianYing QiXuan Rebekah SeeTee Sheryl ShuFen Shuqin Tracy Valerina XinYi Deron Desmond Jasper JiaLe Nicholas Rizky ShaoQin SinWee SoonKeong WeeKiat XuanRen ZhiQiang SSB |
Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |
|
|
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
8:18:00 PM
![]() 3 DAY HAPPENINGS IN 1 POST! Tuesday, hmm just stayed at home? Heh. Yesterday, hmmm got back to school. Got to know marks for sa2. Some marks look beautiful and obviously, a few looks ugly lah. Yea, cleared english and overall. Okay, happy that i've secure a place in express :D Dun another problem is, which class i'll go ?! I heard a lot of ppl did well for sa2, and maybe my level position will dropdropdrop... After school, got band =.= Eeyer, dun really like to stay back in school. Tomorrow will have band again =.= Today, hmmm, got to know overall results. Did quite okay. Hope i can made my wish, and fufill my mama wish. I HATE TOMORROW! I WANT SATURDAY TO COME. FASTER! PLEASE, I WANT TO ENJOY SATURDAY! This is JIANHE,Signing off ;) |
||